Advice to Landlords, Builders & Solicitors


Since 1 October 2008 a landlord needs to provide an EPC whenever a home in the social or private rented sector is let to a new tenant.


From 6 April 2008, all homes built and physically complete on or after this date, need to have an Energy Performance Certificate provided on construction.


The seller is responsible for ensuring a certificate is made available to all prospective purchasers at the earliest opportunity.

Regulated By RICS

RICS is an international professional body with over 100,000 members. We represent everything professional and ethical in land, property and construction.

Welcome To

London Wharf Surveyors

London Wharf Surveyors specialise in HCS (Home Condition Survey) & EPCs (Energy Performance Certificates), so if you require any of these services London Wharf Surveyors is here to assist.  We pride ourselves on taking the time to get to know each and every client individually – listening to their specific needs and wishes.

We are based in London, the heart of Europe’s leading financial centre along with being the fastest growing tourist destination in London.  This is a vibrant, diverse and culturally interesting area with its grand history of being the largest trading port in the world.

The firm is regulated by RICS (The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) which was founded in London in 1868, and granted a Royal Charter by Queen Victoria in 1881.  The Charter requires the Institution “to maintain and promote the usefulness of the profession for the public advantage.” This commitment to act in the interests of society in everything we do continues to be our guiding principle.  The RICS is recognised & operates in some 140 countries worldwide, it is the world’s leading body in land, property, construction and the associated environmental issues.